Welcome to Appoxee SDK documentation.
Here you will find all the information you need to integrate Appoxee into your application and start engaging your users in a few simple steps.
Appoxee has a server side and a client side.
The client side is the Appoxee SDK, which is integrated into your application and installed on user devices.
The Appoxee SDK documentation explains the following topics:
- Release Notes
- Android Application Setup
- Appoxee Android SDK Integration
- Android SDK API Usage
- Using the inApp Messages API (Since SDK v2.3)
- Appoxee Android Sync API
- Appoxee Android Async API (from v2.4.1)
- Using Extra Fields with Android
- Android SDK Q&A
- Custom Push Builder (since v2.4.1)
- Set Up iOS for Mobile App Messages
- Add the Mobile Push SDK
- SDK Integration
- SDK Common Use Cases
- Migration of existing customer
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Appoxee Adobe Air - Handling Extra Fields
- Appoxee SDK - Adobe Air Bridge API
- Appoxee SDK Android-Adobe Air Integration
- Appoxee SDK iOS-Adobe Air Integration
- Tests Prerequisites
- Tests Check List
- Basic Tests
- Advanced Tests